GraphicPup provides two different license policies for free and premium items. Disobeying any term GraphicPup reserves the right to take actions against performer. The below terms are being requested to follow thoroughly.
Terms and Conditions for Free Templates
- You can use items for personal & commercial purpose.
- You have to place the copyright credit and link-back while using.
- You can customize template as how you need.
- You can’t resell, redistribute or sell sub-license of GraphicPup’s templates.
- You can’t claim ownership after modification of any templates.
- You can’t sell after modification.
Terms and Conditions for Premium Templates
- You can use item for personal & commercial purpose.
- With a single product license, you can use it for unlimited personal projects but only 1 commercial purpose.
- You will get a lifetime license after purchasing.
- You have to obey ‘one user policy’ under a lifetime license.*
*One user policy: This policy defines that a single user can use the certain template for personal purpose for unlimited times and commercial purpose for only 1project. But this is strictly prohibited to redistribute to others to use.
While sharing product information you have to place ‘Designer’s username’, ‘Source name’ and ‘Back link’ as copyright credit. This is to inform you again that you can only share product’s details and link, but can’t upload the item on own site.